Circular Solutions Roadshow
Best Practice in Waste Management in Poland and Austria
Location: free online webinar
The Polish market offers great potential for Austrian companies in the field of circular economy and Austria has a lot of technology and know-how to offer to Polish partners. These potentials are being accelerated by the EU's Circular Economy Action Plan, which among other things provides for new recycling quotas and the strengthening of the circular economy through the effective use of raw materials, products, and waste.
The kick-off event “Circular Solutions Roadshow - Market Insights Poland” on November 26th, 2020 gave insights into the Polish market and the existing opportunities for cooperation between Austrian and Polish partners. Now we will connect you in the following appointment on April 15th, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. with representatives of waste management companies and municipalities, who will present the current situation and challenges in the field of waste management from the Austrian Side and in selected Polish cities.
- Construction materials recycling
- Waste to energy
- Municipal waste recycling
WKO AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA / ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA and its partners Green Tech Cluster and Cleantech-Cluster are pleased to invite you to this international event.
The B2B Sessions are organized as a second part of the event “Circular Solutions Roadshow – Showcase best practice in waste management in Poland and Austria” and will take place on April 15, 2021, 15.00-17.00, as a VIRTUAL event.
SCALE YOUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES at this event!
Attend this event and profit from the unique opportunities available:
- Business Profile
- Access to international B2B platform
- Access to international contacts
- Book 1:1 video conference meetings
WHAT DOES THE EVENT OFFER YOU?
- Access to the integrated B2B network platform and online marketplace. This intelligent B2B application helps you find and match with potential business partners. Attend this unique event and explore new business opportunities in Poland and Austria.
- Book 1:1 video conference meetings with potential business partners and customers